VISA Interview - FAQ
We Are Dealing Only With Study VISA
VISA Interview FAQs
What are the consequences of not meeting financial requirements for a study visa application?
High chances of Visa rejection without strong financial matters.
Do I need to budget for travel expenses, including flights and transportation within the destination country?
Yes you need separate budget for traveling expenses.
VISA Interview Questions - I
- Can you please introduce yourself?
- Why do you want to study abroad in(Destination)
- Which university or college have you been admitted to, and for what program?
- How did you learn about the university or college you applied to?
- What is your academic background?
- What are your future career goals, and how will studying abroad help you achieve them?
- Have you applied to or been accepted by other universities?
- Do you have a clear study plan, including your intended major and courses?
- How do you plan to finance your education and living expenses while studying abroad?
VISA Interview Questions - II
- Do you have any family or relatives living in the destination country?
- Do you have any ties to your home country that will ensure your return after your studies?
- Have you ever been to [destination country] before?
- Do you have any previous travel history?
- What are your plans for accommodation and living arrangements during your studies?
- Are you familiar with the culture and customs of [destination country]?
- Do you have health insurance coverage for your stay abroad?
- How do you plan to address any language barriers during your studies?
- Have you ever been denied a visa to any country?
- What is your timeline for starting your studies?