Study VISA Travel & Accommodation - FAQs

We Are Dealing Only With Study VISA

Study VISA Travel & Accommodation - FAQs

When should I book my flight to the destination country for my studies?

You should take flight 15 days before starting your classes.

No.Its not that easy.

Yes. As it will help you to understand the circumstances there.

Yes you need to book minimum one month temporary accommodation.

You can book it by using This app can guide you well.

Some universities offer on-campus housing but most of the time student booked their accommodation personally.

Yes you can find some room mates easily.

You can book taxi before flying also you can book taxi after landing.

Your passport, Copy of Admission Letter, Your educational documents, Your police character certificate & your health insurance.

You can open a bank account after receiving your residence card.

Yes there are many support network for students.