Study In Romania
Study in Romania for Pakistani Students | Romania Study VISA
Romanus, which meaning “citizen of the Roman Empire” in Latin, is where the term “Romania” originates. Southeastern Europe’s undiscovered jewel is Romania. Bucharest, the nation’s capital, is so rich in culture and history that it has earned the nickname “Little Paris.” The Carpathian Mountains and the Danube Delta are only two of Romania’s numerous stunning natural features. The nation is a fantastic site to learn about culture because to its historic cathedrals, castles, monasteries, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Hence, Romania study visa is the best option to study in Romania for Pakistani students.
Romania is renowned for its magnificent historical sites and for several astounding facts, such as:
- The Parliament Palace in Bucharest, the country’s capital, is the second-largest monument in the world, behind the Pentagon.
- With 22,298 km of rail lines, Romania has the world’s 15th-longest rail system. The public transportation system in Bucharest is the fourth largest in Europe.
- The three noble laureates, George Emil Palade (medical), Elie Wiesel (peace), Herta Müller (literary), and Stefan Hell all belong to Romania (chemistry).
- Peles Castle in Sinaia was the first fortress in Europe to be lighted totally by electricity.
- The second-tallest wooden building in Europe and the tallest wooden building in the world.
- Nadia Comaneci of Romania, a gymnast, received the first ever perfect 10 score at an Olympic competition with her performance on the uneven bars in Montréal, Canada in 1976.
This is the main factor that make us proud of offering Romania study visa opportunity to study in Romania for Pakistani students.
Romania is the ideal location for an affordable study abroad program in Europe since it has some of the lowest living and tuition prices in the EU. International students have the opportunity to experience something special at universities in Romania, which is why the majority are interested in studying there. A center of excellence for studying, teaching, and practice, Romanian higher education has a long history of enjoying a positive international reputation. This is the best Romania study visa opportunity to study in Romania for Pakistani student at such destinations like:
Babes Bolyai University and Titu Maiorescu University (Medical) etc. Along with the opportunity to explore many new destinations.
The Babeș-Bolyai University is a public research university located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. UBB has a long academic tradition, started by Universitas Claudiopolitana in 1581.
The Universitatea Titu Maiorescu is a private university in Bucharest, Romania, founded in 1991.