Titu Maiorescu University acquired its legal personality on 20 September 1990, as a non-profit private higher education institution and became a legal entity of public utility governed by private law, part of the National Education System, on the grounds of Law no. 239 of 23 April 2002, published in Official Journal no. 291 of 30 April 2002.
Why Study Titu Maiorescu University ?
Titu Maiorescu University students benefit from unique opportunities:
- Clinical practice in public and private hospitals, interacting with real patients;
- Small working groups (8 students/ clinical subjects; 12-15 students/ preclinical subjects) which facilitates customized interactions with professors;
- Erasmus+ mobilities for studies and internship in European universities and clinics;
- Optional subjects in the curriculum, adapted to students’ interest and diverse research opportunities;
- International research projects and visiting professors;
- Opportunity to improve your language skills and to learn specialized medical terms in English
- Access to private medical services (free/discount);
- Modern campus – student residences (500 rooms fully equipped), restaurant and cafeteria;
Career coaching, soft skills trainings;
- Free MS Office 365 licenses.
- Gym and sports facilities.
Visit University Website
Click on the link below to visit university Website:
Click on the link below to find your degree program:
How To Apply?
Click on the link below to apply: